1. Name: Zhang Jie Chern
2. Nickname(s): it either has the word kitty or balls in it.
3. Birthday: August 5
4. That makes you: a load of crap
5. Where were you born: In a human female uterus
6. Location right now: Living Room
7. Shoe size: Eight
8. How many piercings?: None
9. Tattoos?: Nope
10. When you wake up you're: alive
11. When your about to sleep you're: still alive
12. Zodiac sign: Leo/dog/salmon I'm a fish yay
13. Chinese sign: Wood Dog
14. Righty or Lefty: Righty.
15. Innie or Outie: Innie
16. School: Shittiest school in the whole wide world for the poopie students like me
Section Two: Looks
17. Nationality: Malaysian Chinese
18. Hair colour: Black. I'm darkness
20. Weight: 55kg. Yus, I'm getting more mass.
21. Height: 5'7.7"
22. Braces? Used to. I hate it.
23. Glasses? Only for looking at a far away distance. Useful for golfing I guess
Section Three: Private Life
24. Do you have a boy/girlfriend? Yes, I do
25. If so, who?
26. If not, do you have a crush on someone?
27. Who has a crush on you? It's not a crush anymore when it's official but
I don't know if anyone else does o=o
28. Ever cheated on your bf/gf? Nope
29. Who was your first kiss: Not yet unless you want to count my mother
30. Who was your last kiss: Unless you want to count my dog who always ask for
31. Are you a virgin? Yep
32. Ever had a threesome before? Over my dead body
33. There's no question here. Keep moving forward. Go on. Shoooo
34. Have you ever been in love? Yes
35. Broken any hearts? Nope
36. Got your heart broken? Nope
37. Ever liked a friend? Of course. Who never likes their friend... okay there's
always that one person we hate but we're still friends e=e
38. What happened? I'm not answering this.
Section Four: Past Relationships (Feel free to skip this section. They're all '...'s.)
39. How many relationships have you been in? 1
40. How many were serious enough to count: 1
41. Who were those serious ones: go figure
42. *deleted for creepiness*
43. What made them different: there's no them here
44. What happened: this is stupid
45. Best boy/girlfriend: there's only 1? I could be Sherlock here.
46. Worst boy/girlfriend: Are you Dr. Watson?
47. Ever been kissed: Mom, dog and if you don't wanna count them, none.
48. Who do you want back: No one. Things move on.
49. Who do you regret: No one yet.
50. Why?: Because I'm okay with death?
Section Five: Favourites
51. Song: Countless of songs e=e
52. Movie: Prometheus
53. Food: Venison meat
54. Drink: Lemon tea would make me feel good now
55. Store: Borders
56. Television show: The Walking Dead and Once Upon A Time
57. Holiday: Saturdays
58. Book: Ultimate Wildlife
59. Ice cream: Orange
60. Sweets: Halls Tangerine
61. Crisps: Pringles Sour Cream
62. Type of music: Mostly pop
63. Artist: Everybody I'm watching and will be watching
64. Word: Shit. Geesus. Goddammit. Poop.
65. Time of day: Noon/Evenings cause most of my friends are on that time.
66. Dressing: Only with tartar
67. Alcoholic drink: Wine
68. Colour(s): Blue, dark purple, blood red, green
69. Piece of clothing: Checkers shirt
70. Character: The Governor. Cause he's like me. Crazy and nobody knows it eue
71. Smell: Curry
72. Shampoo: Makes my hair smell nice
73. Soap: Makes me smell nice
74. Smiley: 83 ouo xD x3 Cx
75. Board game: Cluedo, Risk, Monopoly, A game I created called Panic.
76. Sport: Badminton, Table Tennis
77. Number: zero to infinity
78. Quote: "Being alone never feels right. It feels good but it does not feel right
79. Animal: All animals except sharks and crocodiles
80. Actor: Charlize Theron, Cate Blanchett, Keira Knightley, Melissa McBride
82. Vegetable: What's that?
83. Fruit: Disgusting. I like apples but it's disgusting.
84. Place to be: America
85. Thing in your room: A corpse. What do you expect? I'm not normal
86. Gum: Mmmm, orangy
87. Shape: Triangle
88. Country: Definitely not my own country but it's okay, at least I have a
roof over my head.
89. Mall: ergh... boring place.
90. Car: Kia Optima
91. Boy's name: Alex
92. Girl's name: Michelle
93. Family member: Myself
94. Restaurant: Double Good. It's a horrible place. Serves you disgusting food
that makes you wanna go there all over again.
95. Movie place: The living room
96. Person to go to the movies with: Friends of course!
97. Noise: Friend's voice.
98. Brand of shoe: Emmm Nike?
99. Brand of clothing: I don't care really.
100. Body part of a chicken: Breast
101. Swear word: shit
102. Month: May. Nuff said. It's also the best time for school.
103. Possession: A dead body
104. Team: None
105. Season: Autumn. Crazy weather
106. Radio station: None
107. Magazine: Not anymore
108. Favourite grade: Grade 11
109. Least favourite grade: Pre-k to Grade 6
110. Teacher: My 7th grade math teacher and my 11th and 12th grade
teachers(all of them)
111. Least favourite teacher: Every teacher from pre-k to grade 6. Makes
me wanna cry e=e
112. Subject: Biology, Mathematics, English
113. Subject to talk about: Video games, youtube, art, music, that person
I'm talking to, myself and my shittiness
Section Six: Family
114. Who's your mum?: My mom?
115. Who's your dad?: My dad?
116. Any step-parents?: Nope
117. Any brothers?: 1 half-brother
118. Any Sisters?: Nope
120. Coolest: Mah cousins.
121. Loudest: Aforementioned cousin. XD
122. Best relative: Aforementioned cousin... XD
123. Worse relative: Uhh... idk... my uncle. Full of his shitty self.
124. Do you get along with your parents? ...sometimes... I feel distant for
a long time actually.
125. With your siblings? Maybe. He's only 1 years old at the moment
126. Does anyone understand you? No
127. Do you have any pets? 5 dogs and 6 puppies.
128. If so, what kind and name? Blanket, Clover, Diamond, Falcon, Jacky and 6
unnamed cute little runts.
129. If not, what do you want as a pet?: I would like a dragon.
130. Can I be a part of your family? Of course.
Section Seven: School
131. Are you still in school? Yes
132. Did you drop out?: No
133. Your current GPA: It's good?
134. Do you buy or bring lunch?: Buy
135. ABC's?: 123
136. Favorite class: Biology
137. Play any sports at school?: Badminton, Table Tennis, Soccer, Swimming
138. Are you popular?: No. Go away. I hate people.
139. Favourite memory: Friends
140. Most humiliating moment: When I forgot I was in Chemistry and proceeded to
even hand in my Physics homework to the teacher.
141. Most funniest moment: That was actually funny.
142. Most scared moment: That was also scary.
Section Eight: What do you think of when you hear
145. Chicken: Nothing
146. Dog: A fox
147. Christina Aguilera: Madonna
148. Ricky Martin: Who?
149. 50 cent: 50 cents
150. Poop: Nothing
151. Beach: Sharks.
152. Desert: Sahara
153. Water: Drinks
154. Osama: Beard
155. Love: Hearts
156. Your little brother: A baby
157. Butt: Nothing
158. Clowns: Nothing
159. Wonder: Nothing
16o. Brown: Wood
161. Banana: Yellow banana thing
162. Sex: Nothing. It's a lie but really, I'm telling the truth.
163. Parents: Mom and dad?
164. Homosexuals: Nothing
165. God: Some person in another dimension, eating popcorn while entertaining
himself to a big screen.
Section Nine: Do you believe in
166. God: Fictionally
167. Heaven: Fictionally
168. Devil: Fictionally
169. Hell: Fictionally
170: Boogy man: My dad 8U
171. Closet Monsters: A cloth tried to strangle me once
172. Fortune tellings: Only when I play tarots
173. Magic: Only when I play
174. Love at first sight: Not really.
175. Ghosts: Only when I'm scared
176. Voo-doo dolls: Nope
177. Reincarnation: Fictionally
178. Yourself: Yes. I see all the shit in me.
Section Ten: Do you
179. Smoke: No
180. Do drugs: No
181. Drink alcohol: Yes
182. Cuss: Plenty
183. Sing in the shower: Yes
184. Like school: Yes
185. Want to get married: Yes.
186. Type with all of your fingers: I am lol.
187. Think you're attractive: Nope
188. Drink and drive: Never
189. Snore: No
190. Sleep walk: No
191. Like watching sunrises and sunsets: Sunsets are romantic. Sunrise is
beautiful and annoying
Section Eleven: Have you ever
192. Flashed someone: Nope
193. Gotten so drunk til you threw up everywhere: Nope
194. Told that person how you felt: Yes
195. Been arrested: Nope
196. Gone to jail or juve: Nope
197. Skateboarded: Yes, I fell.
198. Skinny dipped: Never
199. Rock climbed: Yes
200. Killed someone: Wait, who told you.
201. Watched porn: Lies
202. Gone on a road trip: Sure
203. Went out of the country: Once.
204. Talked back to an adult: All the time
205. Broken a law: Nope.
206. Got pulled over: Nope.
208: Cried to get out of trouble: When I was little? Maybe? Can't remember.
209. Let a friend cry on your shoulder: Yes. He brought me a new shirt after that
cause his tears were acid.
210. Kissed a brother's or sister's friend: Nope
211. Kissed a friend's brother or sister: Nope
212. Dropped something on the floor and let someone eat it anyways: No?
213. Moon someone: Nope
214. Shop-lifted: Nope
215. Worked at McDonald's: No.
216. Eaten a dog: Never
217. Give money to a homeless person: Yes
218. Glued your hand to yourself: Yus, it was fun.
219. Kissed someone of the same sex: Not yet
220. Had a one night stand: No
221. Smoked: Nope
222. Done drugs: No way
223. Lose a friend because of your ex: No
224. Slap someone for being stupid: Yes. The shit in me came out.
225. Had cyber sex: No, and never will.
226. Wish you were the opposite sex: Nope. I'm happy being a guy.
227. Caught someone doing something: Lots of time.
228. Played a game that removes clothing: No
229. Cried during a movie: Yes
230. Cried over someone: Yes, my eyes didn't but my heart did like it broke.
231. Wanted to hook up with a friend: Nope
232. Hooked up with someone you barely met: No
233. Ran away from home: No
234. Cheated on a test: Never
Section Twelve: Would you
235. Bungee jump: YES
236. Sky dive: OH HECK YEAH
237. Swim with dolphins: GLADLY
238. Steal a friend's bf or gf: Never
239. Try to be the opposite sex: No
240. Lie to the police: I know not the dead body in my room.
241. Run from the police: Only if I'm carrying a grenade.
242. Lie to your parents: Only when it's necessary like most of the time <.<
243. Backstab a friend for your own well being: Never.
244. Be an exotic dancer: No way.
245. *mentally scarring question here*
Section Thirteen: Are you
246. Shy: Yes, unless I feel comfortable around you
247. Loud: Only when arguing
248. Nice: I'm not a nice person
249: Outgoing: No
250: Quiet: Yes
251. Mean: Try not to be.
252. Emotional: I don't show it.
253. Sensitive: Yes. but I don't show it.
254. Gay: Happy? Probably not.
255. Strong: Not at all. 8I
256. Weak: Not that weak. I'm working on being stronger xP
257. Caring: Depends who or what for
258. Dangerous: Uh... please elaborate? XD
259. Crazy: I think so. That's why I'm doing this super long stuff.
260. Spontaneous: Nope
261. Funny: I try to be o3o
262. Sweet: I try, but I don't think I succeed... XD
263. Sharing: Yes
264. Responsible: No : P
265. Trustworthy: Mhmm. You can trust me.
266. Open-minded: Yes
267. Creative: To a degree n w n
268. Cute: No way
269. Slick: Nope
270. Smart: Maybe. As a smartass, I'm pretty smart 8U
271. Dumb: I am not but I am.
272. Evil: Nope.
273. Ghetto: No
274. Classy: Nope
275. Photogenic: As much as I want to be but no e=e
276. Dependable: Maybe?
277. Greedy: Nope
278. Ugly: I don't know e=e
279. Messy: Yes
280. Neat: No but I'm hygienic
281. Perverted: Nope
282. Silly: Yeah
283. A B****: No o=o I guess
284. A Good Listener: I don't talk much so yeah.
285. A Fighter: Nope but I could give you a real pain in the neck, knee and crotch.
286. A Party Animal: No way. I hate social situations.
287. A Game Freak: Not really
288. A Computer Freak: Not really
Section Fourteen: Future
289. Dream job: Researcher for evolutionary biology and ecology
290. Dream house: I can't explain it.
292. Kids: Maybe 3. Cause I don't want 4.
293. Names: Kingsley, Kana, and Armand
294. Pets: Dogs, cats, bunnies, fox, raccoons, squirrels, deer
295. Car: Kia Optima
296. Age you would want to get married: I don't know.
297. Best Man/Bride's Maid: I would like two people actually if that's possible.
298. Honeymoon: Not sure xP
Section Fifteen: Your friends
299. Best friend: Mike, Matt, Benedict
300. Known the longest: Mike
301. Craziest: Mike
302. Loudest: Benedict
303. Shyest: Hmm, Benedict
304. Best hair: Matt xD
305. Best eyes: Mike
306. Best body: Not sure.
307. Most Athletic: Mike, I guess?
308. Hot-Tempered: None
309. Most impatient: Matt
310. Shortest: Me u=u lol Benedict
311. Tallest: Mike
312. Skinniest: Me again. lol. Not sure bout this one.
313. Best singer: I never heard Mike. But between Matt and Benedict, Matt I guess?
314. Funniest: Definitely Mike
315. Can always make you laugh: Mike lol
316. Wish you talked to more: All three and Clarence and Stanley.
317. Wish you saw more: Clarence, Stanley and the other three.
318. Who drives you insane after a while: Matt, at times. XD
319. Who you can stay around forever and never get sick of: Mike, Matt, Benedict
320. Ever lose a friend because you took it to the 'next level': Nope
321. Whose always been there when you need them: Well, I'm not in real life with
Mike or Matt. So none. Benedict is in a different state in my country e=e. I see him
like once a year when we meet up for Christmas.
322. Who is like your family: All my friends are XD
323. How many friends do you have?: Bajillion acquaintances. Only a few friends.
I'm sorry u=u
324. How many are really close? 5.
Section Sixteen: The last
325. Thing you ate: Burger
326. Thing you drank: Tea.
327. Thing you wore: Besides what I'm wearing now? T-shirt
328. Thing you did: Question #327.
329. Place you went: IDP education. IELTS testing agency. Worst place ever.
330. Thing you got pierced or tattooed: Nope
331. Person you saw: A taxi driver
332. Person you hugged: Dog
333. Person you kissed: Dog
334. *creepy question alert*
335. Person you talked to online: Matt
336. Person you talked to on the phone: A teacher. She said I was the worst
student she ever had in her life 8U
337. Song you heard: Resurrected replayer
338. Show you saw: The Walking Dead
339. Time you fought with your parents: A year ago.
340. Time you fought with a friend: Three years ago
341. Words you said: Shit
Section Seventeen: Now
343. What are you eating: ...
344. What are you drinking: ...
345. What are you thinking: What are you thinking
346. What are you wearing: Blue Checkered shirt. White pants
347. What are you doing: This meme
349. Hair: With a flat cap
350. Mood: Shitty, crazy, calm, bored, many feels, such wow, so doge
351. Listening to: The fan spinning
352. Talking to anyone: Nope but I was.
353. Watching anything: No
Section Eighteen: Yes or No
354. Are you a vegetarian: No
355. Are you a carnivore: No
356. Are you heterosexual: No
357. Do you like penguins: They're cute
358. Do you write poetry: Nope
359. Do you see stupid people: Yep.
360. You + Me: Sure, I love you, meme.
361. Do you like the Osbournes: Who?
362. Can you see flying pigs: No.... Does that makes me crazy?
363. Do you sleep with stuffed animals on your bed: Yes. I have two wolf
plushie and 3 dogs plushie and a ragnarok slime plushie
364. Are you from Afghanistan: No?
365. Is Christina Aguilera ugly: I don't know.
366. Are you a zombie: Urrrrrrrrrrrr
367. Am i annoying you: No
368. Do you bite your nails: No
369. Can you cross your eyes: No
370. Do you make your bed in the morning: Sometimes
371. Have you touched someone's private part: No
Section Nineteen: This or That
372. Winter or Summer: Winter
373. Spring or Autumn: Autumn
374. Shakira or Britney: Shakira
375. MTV or VH1: Neither
376. Black or White: White
377. Yellow or Pink: Yellow
378. Football or Basketball: Football
379. Mobile Phone or Pager: Mobile phone
380. Pen or Pencil: Pencil
381. Cold or Hot: Hot
382. Tattoos or Piercings: Neither
383. Inside or Outside: Inside
384. Weed or Alcohol: Alcohol
385. Coke or Pepsi: Pepsi
386. Tape or Glue: Tape
387. McDonald's or In-n-Out: What's In-n-Out? McDonald's is disgusting. The
sundae is good but it's terrible at the same time.
Section Twenty: Opinions
388. What do you think about classical music: Depends.
389. About boy bands: Some are good and some are crappy.
Just like all bands, really.
390. About suicide: Not a big deal to me. I won't commit but I don't care much
really if anybody wants to.
391. About people who try to force their opinions on you: One of the worst. I don't
hate them but they make me livid.
392. About teen pregnancy: It's wrong in my opinion. *shoot that opinion down.
Opinion has no place in the internet*
393. Where do you think you'll be in 10 years: 2023, I hope I'm residing in the USA
at that time.
394. Who do you think you'll still be friends with in 5 years: All my close friends.
(Mike, Matt, Benedict, Clarence, and Stanley)
395. About gay men: I don't care about sexuality. If you love someone, good
for you. Their gender shouldn't matter.
396. Do you have a website: Umm you're in it. It's real. You don't need
397. Current weather right now: Sunny.
398. Current time: 12:39 pm. I missed 12:38pm already.
399. Any shout outs: To all my friends and acquaintances, I could never hate
you but I really want to e=e
400. Last thoughts: Waiting for university admission decision, and the IELTS
testing agency is driving me nuts. They're so full of shit. It's all shit. I hear
voices speaking. They're in the dark. I cannot get out. They're at the door. I